Friday, November 5, 2010

A Little Family Outing

~October 2, 2010~

We started off the evening at Grimaldi's for dinner with the Howerton's. We then ventured outside where it was chilli for probably the first time this season. Too chilly to change the kids to swimsuits and let them play in the splash pad. We opted, instead, to feed the ducks which is always a treat for me to watch the kids' expressions. I have such fond memories of doing the same when I was little, so I save every single bread heal and stale roll until we have enough for a nice meal for our feathered friends.





















When it was dark and the ducks had ventured on, we piled in the car and drove to catch a boat ride. We haven't been since I was pregnant with Thomas and it seemed only fitting to do it now that Sawyer is growing in my tummy. We had to wait about 30 minutes for the boat to come, so we took in the lights and fountains.
















The kids had such a blast on the boat. We saw the ducks again, and Thomas waved and shouted "Hello!" to every person he saw along the banks















When we finished up our ride, we headed to Cheesecake Factory for dessert. The kids pressed their little noses up to the glass like hungry dogs. SO cute!


































It was such a fun and simple night together and I cherish those.