

I wanted to show the kids how much fun "Booing" can be. I haven't done it with them yet (or actually ever), so this was super cool. I created a "Boo" poem and sign to leave with each gift. I decided we would "Boo" three local friends, my bestie from Arkansas (she would have to get hers in the mail), and our new young neighbors across the street.
Each gift contained homemade candy corn mix (candy corn + peanuts), a cute Halloween dish towel, and a Halloween designed notepad.
We piled in the car early the next morning. Since I couldn't realistically unbuckle the kids, deliver the goods, ring the doorbell and run back to the car to strap them in and skirt out unnoticed, I rolled down their windows and let them watch Mommy make a fool of herself. I rang and ran down the driveway to the car and jumped in, taking off before even closing my door. Heart pounding. Kids giggling. Almost peeing my pants. My adrenaline was going and it felt like I had just stolen a car. The next two houses were the exact same scenario.
Tay can't wait to be able to do it without having to strap in. She thought Mommy was super cool and fun that day. Not to mention, we picked up doughnuts and kolaches for the remainder of the "Boo"ing trip. What a blast!