I have been waiting for what feels like years for this appointment! Sawyer, I was so sure you were going to be a girl. I'm so sorry for referring to you as "she" and "her" and don't blame you for kicking me. If it makes you feel better, I have been wrong every single time. I called Tay "he" and "him" and referred to Thomas as a "she" as well. So there. You were not left out.
It was a HUGE deal for Tay and Thomas to be present for this appointment. Mommy scheduled it at Peekababy so they could definitely be included. Daddy, of course, was there. He wouldn't miss it for the world! Nik Nik, Mr. Jade, Nate Nate, Lorelei, Miss Kim, and Ashley Roommate also came to help us celebrate.
I am so excited you are with us, Sawyer! I absolutely can not wait to meet you and neither can your brother and sister. There are so many people who already love you. Every day I get to know you a little better. You are getting SO strong and SO big! You are active constantly and always letting me know you are awake. This makes Mommy a little nervous. I am a tiny bit scared you will never sleep once you are here. I have a feeling you just don't want to miss out on all the fun, but I promise you will not be left out. There is lots of fun around here for sure and I can't wait to share it with you! You are kicking me in the bladder as I type this. I wish you would give that spot a break. I love you so much, baby boy! Bake a little longer in Mommy's oven and I will see you soon!