A new chapter in life calls for a new blog home. We are expecting a new baby, Sawyer, and are three months along. Every single day reminds me that my babies are growing up. And fast! Even though there is a new little baby coming in to my arms soon, I can't help mourn the moments of when Tay and Thomas were babies. The thoughts of them starting school, becoming more independent, and new developments just fill me with tears and heartache. As much as I'd like to keep them close forever, I know they are going to need me less and less. A new baby just reminds me of what has passed, but excites me for what's to come.
Just as fast as things happen, they change again. There aren't many guarantees in life, but a fews things I am certain of. I am happy. I am loved. I am blessed.
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Here we go!
A new chapter in life calls for a new blog home. We are expecting a new baby, Sawyer, and are three months along. Every single day reminds me that my babies are growing up. And fast! Even though there is a new little baby coming in to my arms soon, I can't help mourn the moments of when Tay and Thomas were babies. The thoughts of them starting school, becoming more independent, and new developments just fill me with tears and heartache. As much as I'd like to keep them close forever, I know they are going to need me less and less. A new baby just reminds me of what has passed, but excites me for what's to come.