Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It looks and feels like Christmas time

~December 7, 2010~

I'm so excited about Christmas this year. I get this way every year, but I am really giddy about the holidays and am enjoying all it has to offer this year. This is probably because I am done shopping and can 100% enjoy and relax. Or maybe because I have a baby growing and kicking inside me and can only imagine how much more fun it will be next year. Possibly, it's because we got the kids some really, really cool stuff this year and I just know their little minds are going to be blown! My mind is blown and I'm excited about playing dolls in Tay's doll house and trains on Thomas's new train table! Can't wait!

It's just not Christmas without Snoopy!

My beautiful ornament from yesterdays' Mom2Mom Christmas Party. I rightfully stole this little beauty during the ornament exchange and it fits our tree beautifully.

Today we crafted our yearly reindeer hands and feet. I kept it simple and love the results. I can't believe the kids' hands and feet are almost the same size! Amazing.