Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas Eve

~December 24, 2010~

A little Christmas tradition I really enjoyed when I was a little girl was opening one gift on Christmas Eve. I always knew it was going to be new jammies and it was thrilling. This year, the kids enjoyed the same tradition and were more than thrilled. They were elated. Tay has been asking for a robe for a while now, so her Christmas was made at that point.

Shortly after, the electricity went off for about an hour. Of course we were in the middle of a movie with the kids, but it was fun lighting all the candles. The elves were a tad worried about how long it would last knowing they had to help Santa with last minute wrapping. After the kids were in bed, the electricity went out again in the middle of elf magic. Thankfully, it returned within minutes.

Eli waiting for Santa to take him back to the North Pole
I love were he "landed"